The Physical Therapy Effect, PC is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Physical Therapy Team!
We own and run a one on one, Physical Therapy clinic in San Diego. Our team members currently specialize in physical therapy for all orthopedic injuries, TMD, vestibular and pelvic health. We also are present in our community as Therapy providers for local cycling teams and charity events.
We are looking to add the right person to our team that has been together for many years now. Our new team member should have an interest in orthopedic manual therapy. We also have dogs so you’ll need to love them as well.
As a member of our Physical Therapy Team, your daily responsibilities may include:
- Performing one on one 60-minute physical therapy assessments and determining appropriate plan of care
- Designing and performing individualized physical therapy 60-minute sessions
- Managing Own Schedule and billing on Practice Management Software
- Entering documentation on clients in timely manner and adhering to physician prescription rules per CA PT Practice Guidelines
- The ability to solve problems and successfully trouble shoot complex situations.
- Execute quality customer support with patience, compassion, accuracy, professionalism, and positivity
- The ability to take initiative, think creatively and strive to grow professionally and as a member of the business
- The ability to communicate effectively with other healthcare professionals to offer professional multidisciplinary care
If you feel as though you fit this description, please provide us with your resume, tell us a little bit about yourself and what inspired you to reply to this job post.