Come see us this Saturday from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, as an official Vendor, at San Diego’s Little Italy Festa!
We’ll be setup on India, between Cedar and Date (CD 40)
“FESTA has been chosen as an October Favorite by the Editor of SanDiego.com! Check out some other San Diego favorites at sandiego.com/things-to-do!”
In 1994, a dream came to fruition. In the month of October, 20 years ago, the Little Italy community opened its streets to San Diego residents, and welcomed visitors from all over.
The Little Italy Association (LIA) and a small group of community members organized a festival that celebrated Italian culture not only in the entertainment provided, on the one stage, but the types of vendors that were allowed to display their wares along India Street.
FESTA! highlights include:
– Italian food served al fresco throughout the neighborhood reflecting a wide variety of specialties;
– Music on 3 stages featuring the familiar and the new;
– Cooking demonstrations at the Mercato Stage
– Gesso Italiano (Italian Chalk) chalk art painting before your eyes;
– Chalk art for kids;
– Kids Fun Zone with inflatables, face painting, balloon art;
– Stickball Exhibition Game;
– Bocce Ball Tournament;
We hope to see you out there!
– The Physical Therapy Effect